Elizabeth Taylor

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

INSERT

I hope you enjoy my book about jewelry. It is one of the great passions of my life, but it is not the only one. The support and care of people living with AIDS has been my greatest priority since 1984. My organization, The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation (ETAF), is helping people with AIDS by funding programs that deliver care and services to those who need them. I invite you to join me in this passionate endeavor by sending a contribution--big or small--to ETAF at the address below. I personally underwrite the costs of ETAF, so your entire contribution will go directly to those who need your help. You will have my gratitude forever.

With much love--
Elizabeth Taylor

The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation
P.O. Box 55995, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home